Thursday, January 15, 2009

FOUR EYES II

Here is the picture of Austin with his new glasses. He is amazed that he can see so much better now. Everything is so much more clear to him. On the way home we was reading all the signs that he couldn't before. He even says the TV looks much better now. I remeber when I got my first pair of glasses. I couldn't believe how good I could see. I didn't realize my eye sight was that bad.

If you notice by his right eye he's a little scrapped up. He was sledding down the snow hill in our front yard and I guess he used his face instead of his snow sled. Good thing he was not wearing his glasses when he did this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. Apparently it's been a bad week for the Fife grandkids. Adam's face is beat up because he ran into the corner of a table at my sister's house, and Alex's is scratched in several places because he fell on the way in to church and scraped it on the asphalt.

The Fife's said...

He looks good with glasses. I know when I first got my first glasses I was reading all the signs too. It is so funny how you do that!!