Sunday, February 28, 2010

GOT HAIR?

So I took Cole in for his hair cut. And not only was he past due for his cut, but his hair was a little matted on his legs so I was afraid that his little schnauzer skirt would be a little shorter than normal. To my surprise when I picked him up it wasn't just short, but not there period. My poor baby looks like a little old bald dogie with a nice full beard! I feel bad, it's my fault for letting him go so long before his cut and not brushing him out like I should. Sorry Cole!!!



2 comments:

That Girl said...

Don't feel bad. You're not as bad as I was... I used to have a mini poodle and I'd let her turn into a little poofball before I'd get her groomed again. It would look like she lost 10 lbs everytime she came home from the dog groomers.

Andrea said...

Ha ha ha! Poor puppy.