Friday, February 12, 2010

PLAYING CATCH UP

I know, I know, I'm not good at keeping up with our blog. Sorry about that, if there is anyone that reads this. Anyway, here are some of the highlights of what the Fountaine Four have been up to. We welcomed a new nephew to the family. My brother Kirk and his Wife Andrea had a baby boy named Dylan, nick name Dill Pickle. He has red hair and Chance is so excited to have another red head in the family and he thinks Dylan is his brother.

We went to Disneyland and Sea World in October. We had so much fun. Disneyland is a must see for Halloween. The fireworks were amazing, the decorations were so cool. The Space Mountain ride was awesome!!!



Chance Turned 6 and Austin turned 12.
Christmas was beautiful. This is my favorite holiday especially when spent with family. It was our first Christmas with Cole he wasn't sure what to do. It was also our first Christmas without Sawsha, we defiantly missed her!

0 comments: