Thursday, April 1, 2010

LET'S GO JAZZ


Last night Austin and I went to the Jazz game.  I decided to take Austin since he has done so well in school he's brought his grades up from D's and F's to almost all A's.  And all the help he gives me at home.  Austin has really been into basketball lately and wants to sign up for Junior Jazz as soon as they start enrolling.  I told him as long as he can keep up the good grades at school then he can play sports. 

We had so much fun last night!!!  The excitement and joy I saw Austin experience is a memory I will cherish forever, and I'm sure this is something he will never forget.  I called it a date night with mommy.  Austin didn't want to admit it was a date and refused to hold my hand . . . at first.  By the end of the night he was holding my hand and gave me a big hug and "thanks mom".

We started out having dinner in the VIP room.  To put it in Austin's words "this is fancy".  When he saw that we were sitting in row 1 his excitment for the game was through the roof.  He cheered, whooped, and hollered through the entire game.  He even was shown on the jumbo screen.  At half time it was back to the VIP room for snacks and pop.  All Austin could say over and over is that THIS IS SO COOL!!!!  At the end of the game the Jazz Bear grabbed Austin and he got to go on the court to celebrate our win and play in the confetti that the big confetti guns were shooting out.


1 comments:

The Fife's said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. Sounds like fun!