Saturday, August 28, 2010

CAMPING

This August we went camping at Joe's Valley with my parents, my brother Mark and his family, and Mike's mom and brother John came up for 1 night.  It was the weekend of mom's and Mike's birthday.  We did this last year too only my brother Kirk and my sister Heather was there with their families too.  We went 4'wheeling and fishing and had a great time.  Austin and Chance caught their first fish, even I caught a fish.  Chance was the funniest when he caught his fish.  He was so excited, jumping up and down with excitement until we told him that is was custom to kiss his first fish he caught.  "I don't want to do that!" he claimed so Uncle Mark said "well how about we cook it up and you can eat it?"  "I don't want to do that either" he said. 

This last picture is Uncle Mark trowing back one of the small fish that was caught.  Cole was very inquisitive of what he was going.

0 comments: