Wednesday, August 25, 2010

INTERESTING CONVERSATION

Last night I was driving down to my mom's house and I had Chance with me.  Here is are conversation.

Chance:  What do you think the password word is?
Me:  What password, what are you talking about?
Chance:  The password to grandpa's computer.  Do you think it's Randy (Randy is grandpa's name for those of you who may not know)?
Me:  Maybe it's grandma's name.  Do you know Grandma's name?
Chance: No.
Me:  It's Tess.
Chance:  I don't like that.  That is something you do on paper at school.
Me:  No not test, it's Tess.
Chance:  Oh, with 2 S's.  I still don't like it.

So after going through several names grandma's new name is Alice.

Next Conversation:

Chance:  Grandma needs a dog.
Me:  I don't think gpa and gma wants a dog.  They have Omalley (their cat).
Chance:  They need to sell it.
Me:  I don't think they want to sell Omalley, they love him.
Chance:  Well that is a decision they need to make.
Me:  Well ask gma and gpa what they think then.
Chance:  No, I want you to make that decision.
Me:  I can't make that decision for them, Omalley is their cat.

So we did bring up this issue with gma and gpa and I am happy to annouce that they have made the decision so keep Omalley and not get a dog.

2 comments:

That Girl said...

Hahaha! I LOVE conversations in the car. They always seem to be the best ones. :)

Case Family said...

Alice is very fitting for mom! I like her new name. I think you would have to kill dad first to get rid of Omalley plus he's really a dog in a cat's body.