Wednesday, March 24, 2010

DISNEY ON ICE

Everytime that the Disney On Ice comes to town my mom loves to go with all her grandkids, 9 little prince's and 1 little princess.  I bought a ticket from her and went along to help with the kids, along with my brother Mark his wife Rachel and my mom's boss/friend Joelene. 

We decided to ride Traxx to the show which sucked big time!!!  It was freezing cold and was snowing like crazy.  The ride to the show wasn't too bad it was the adventure going home.  On the way back after the show we had to wait for a second train because the first one was too full.  The next train that came still was full but we did get a seat.  But by this time we were all soaking wet and freezing and I had a monster of a headache.  So we get on the train and my nephew Ryan made the annoucement that he just farted (which stunk really bad) this annoucement made my other nephew Adam laugh and he just happen to have a mouth full of punch and guess who got sprayed with that, yeah it was me.  Then I look over at my son Chance who insisted on standing up and holding on to the bar which he was now licking as if it was a lollipop.

The show was awesome.  The Cars was the first show followed by The Lion King, Little Mermaid and then Tinkerbell.  It was really fun and the kids had a blast.  We got these cute hats from the cotton candy that Austin purchased and shared with everyone.

2 comments:

That Girl said...

That's funny. Hope chance doesn't get herpes from licking the railing... lol.

Andrea said...

LOL. I hadn't heard the fart/punch spray story. Too funny.